- Identify, claim and articulate your value.
- Bravely share your thoughts and ideas, even when you want to stay quiet or let others speak first.
- Learn body language that you project on the outside that will instantly increase your confidence on the inside.
- Get clear about what you want, then know how to communicate it.
- Learn how to stop yourself from rewinding the video in your head, thinking over and over of where things went wrong.
- Use new words other than “I’m sorry” that build instead of drain your power.
- Uncover what the other person needs at a deeper level than what you may see and hear, then solve problems in ways that make both of you happy.
- Answer tough questions and deflect power draining distractions with skills that keep you feeling empowered.
- Know what to say when told that you’re too emotional, too sensitive, too aggressive, too harsh, too quiet, or too loud. Or “too” whatever (fill in the blank).
- Learn how to remain cool, calm and collected, even when you’re upset.
- Quiet your inner critic to help you stop taking things personally, assess the true intent behind the words and understand when it isn’t about you at all.